Eseveve dropping tomorrow- Hecta Apologies


I wanna take this opportunity to apologize to my fans especially my people in Ho for the delay in the release of most anticipated (Eseveve Music Video)
I honestly love this video so much because of the great experience I had connecting with my fans during the video shoot and  it's a day I will never forget and will always cherish and remember with a smile on my face.
We had some setbacks that delayed the release which I can't share the full details here but I know how much #HectaMusic and this means to y'all.
I look forward to doing something like this again with y’all in the near future !!!

FINALLY #ESEVEVE_VIDEO DROPS TOMORROW 12TH JULY AND I HOPE I PUT A SMILE BACK ON THE FACES OF MY LOVELY #HECTARIANS

THANKS FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT 🙏🏼....PLS SHARE

Post a Comment

0 Comments