Celebrity Zone:I Sold Ice Cream On The Street Before I Could Eat-Face Of UHAS 18 Narrates.

Welcome To Celebrity Profile


Georgina Ntem,is a final year dietetic student in the University of Health and Allied Sciences. Popularly known as Elorm. Her humbling and go-getter nature was the driving spirit that made her the crowned Face of UHAS 17 till Date and Miss Tourism Ghana 18. She wants to be known as  that one person who is bent on putting smiles on the face of many. God has been her greatest source of motivation in everything and above all she prefers to talk less but act more.
Readers let us begin.

📲What's keeping you busy these days?

📨These days my schedules have been geared more towards my academics,as such I try to make good use of every single time I have to finish strong and best because with the little encounters I had during my winning time or reign, I realised your beauty or crown can not fetch you the position or job you want, instead your qualification ( good pass) and most importantly your brains.

📲What inspired you to go into pageantry.

📨My inspiration was mainly drawn from people particularly friends and even strangers telling I had the qualities of a beauty queen and a model. With that,I also started to develop some keen interest init looking at the numerous opportunities it had in store and above all the philanthropic work involved.

📲What if you were not in school, where would you have been?

📨If I were not in school I would have loved to be in the skin care world, this is because I believe the skin speaks much about an individual and as such needs to be pampered. I am a true lover of organic skin care and my close pals can testify to that. Also I would  love to be with any charitable organization within or outside Ghana.

📲What's your favourite exercise?

📨About exercise,i don't really have a favourite I love to run and swim on weekends and do aerobics on weekday. In Senior High School I was part of the football team.

📲What's your favourite thing to eat?

📨Talk of favourite food, anything goes because I don't have a favourite. I eat what I crave for.

📲What would you like to be remembered for after leaving Uhas?

📨Hmmmmm....winning pageantries while in school has sprouted a lot of negative controversies which sometimes affects my emotional and psychological state. However, I keep rising and moving towards achieving my goals by studying hard so I could excel particularly academically so that when I am out of uhas I would be remembered as that resilient girl who excelled although her focus was not only on her academics.

📲What's your greatest inspiration?

📨My greatest inspiration comes from my experience growing up, I never had that easy beginning because I was mostly sacked for schools fees when I was in Junior High School ,was mostly seen in tattered uniform, had to walk about 45-50 minutes before getting to school and had to hawk ice cream at mallam atta market before I could eat or get provisions to the boarding house. That did not even stop when I was made the senior girls prefect in the Senior High School . I still persevered and pushed forward because I knew I had a better tomorrow and that kept me moving.

📲What 3 women inspire you?
📨13. My mother
  All mothers around the world
Miss universe 2018

📲What was your favourite movie growing up?

📨No favourite movie, because I never got the chance to watch much.

📲What's something you own that you truly cherish?

📨What I own and truly cherish are my values, personality, looks and any other things that make me unique and  draws that line between me and the others. And all that is priceless and rare
📲What's the best compliment that you've ever received?

📨Best compliment,
 ladies approaching me to tell me I'm beautiful.
You know why it's the best...ladies seldom compliment their fellow ladies.
And also others telling me I am wise and intelligent

📲Would you say it has been stressful blending school with your other dreams. ??
📨Honestly it is one of the toughest things ever,mixing school and dreams,and you can also testify to how stressful our school can be,but you know what: what lies ahead which is a mystery is more important than my present.which births the saying that there is always light at the end of the tunnel

📲What message do you want to send to the young ladies who would love to follow in your steps

📨Sincerely, I will not advice any lady to follow in my steps or path ,instead they should endeavour to take their own path and leave a trail. I believe that as humans we all have our different success stories and as  such one can imitate a thing or two from others but not totally following the steps of others. In all, believe in yourself , hard work and perseverance will lead one to their stars.

📲Thanks so much for your time. All the best in the future
📨Thank You Major

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. As a friend, She is an icon & a role model to all young ladies .

    ReplyDelete