Any pastor who says I’m into occult is crazy – Bullet fires



It is not news in our society that most successful people are often tagged as occults or freemasons but someway somehow, there are hardworking Ghanaians who defy all odds to make ends meet.

The former manager of the late Ebony Reigns has been accused several occasions of sacrificing the late Ebony Reigns just for fame and money.

Not long ago, 2HypeGang CEO, Showboy born Sam Sarfo, even claimed the devil in him has told him that Bullet was the one who killed Ebony.

Reacting to the rumours, the former member of the music duo, Ruff and Smooth in an interview with DJ Advicer on Happy FM said; ‘’I heard rumors that I am now into occult; I love God and pray often. Any man of God who says I’m into occult is out of his mind and does not know God. I always thank God for what he has done for me. If I were to be an occultist, I would have been richer than Bill Gate” he added.


➖➖POWERED BY➖➖
♻ENTERT🅰️INMENT F🅾️RUM

Post a Comment

0 Comments